Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

I have posted about my dad a few times over the years. He passed away in 1998. HERE is that story. HERE is another post about him too. I have written about who he was as a dad, and as a veteran in both the Korean War as well as WWII. Today I am going to be with my 3 girls at some point, and then head over to have dinner with my father-in-law.

As a son I wasn't too good at it - and as a son of God, I still have a long way to go.

I just wanted to share a friends blog that is really quite wonderful this Father's Day. Her name is Andrea York, and you might have noticed she is pretty regular comment-er on Fire & Grace. In honor of all dads, and the kids who need and love their fathers, HERE is her blog.

Be sure to leave her a comment and click the follow icons if you like. Oh yeah, and you may certainly raz her about the Vancouver Canucks losing the Stanley Cup to the Boston Bruins!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads who read along.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails