Monday, July 18, 2011

You May Have Noticed

You may have noticed that I have been posting from the archives more frequently than ever before. I am back to work in the city after 3 months of being home/working from home. It takes a lot of energy just to manage work, exercise, food and sleep. I have pretty much cut out any extra activity, an don't even make it to my home church every week.

Enough with the excuses.

I have been working on my second book, and the last chapter is coming along just fine. I am hoping to find a decent copy editor to get it ready to send off to a publisher. There are other changes too, I lost 50 pounds, I finally have paychecks coming in again, and it's summer here in the Northeast. It's all good.

Today I have my weekly donation, on Kingdom Bloggers and Tuesday I am guest posting over on Write Down the Revelation with Andrea York. Enjoy, I have a new series coming on Wednesday!

And thanks for being faithful readers!

BTW - I am thinking about having guest posts here, which is something I have pretty much not done in the past 5 years.Let me know if you are interested, just leave a comment.

2 comments:

Tony C said...

You are my hero!!! 50 pounds! Dude...that's like losing a first grader.

Sorry. Bad analogy.

I'm not sophisticated enough to be a guest blogger here....I'm just saying.

Charlie's Church of Christ said...

this is why we have google reader - it'll let me know when you've written something. Take your time and enjoy your summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails