Friday, March 9, 2007

Global Freezing... Record Lows!

Well, when I got up this morning it was almost zero degrees Fahrenheit. Ah yes, thank God for Global Warming... otherwise it might be what, 20 below zero?!? Where the heck is Al Gore now anyway? Probably standing in front to his thermostat saying, "I just don't get it." I wonder what will happen to his Oscar at subzero temperatures?

I have a friend with a weather blog and he explains what it happening in the atmosphere from day to day. Yes, in January we did have record highs where I live. And, now we are having records lows. I assume the polar ice caps are increasing in size and the median tide is not a threat to NYC quite yet? I don't know. What I do know is that the ice age ended with, umm... you guessed it: Global Warming! Aren't you glad it's over and the woolly mammoths are not shopping for foul-weather gear at the local mall? I am.

Here is something else that I have been pondering; something that I will likely use in my documentary exposing "junk science" and stupidity. In truth I do believe that we are going to have global warming. Why? Well not because Al Gore's pet theory seems to be unfolding... no, I think the hand of the Lord will have something to do with it.

Revelation 16:7 And I heard the altar saying, "Yes, O Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments." 8 The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to it to scorch men with fire. 9 Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory. 10 Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became darkened; and they gnawed their tongues because of pain, 11 and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they did not repent of their deeds. 12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up, so that the way would be prepared for the kings from the east.

Revelation 9:1 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

No comments: