The Church of No People, is raising money for water - he drinks a lot! He also might make you laugh - so head on over there and support his water project, read his blog, blow a couple of bucks and feel good about yourself.
A few facts about water:
- The number of toilets in the U.S. is between 300 and 350 million.
- An average person uses about 123 gallons (466 liters) of water daily.
- Roughly 70 percent of an adult’s body is made up of water.
- Drinking too much water too quickly can lead to water intoxication. Water intoxication occurs when water dilutes the sodium level in the bloodstream and causes an imbalance of water in the brain.
- Pure water (solely hydrogen and oxygen atoms) has a neutral pH of 7, which is neither acidic nor basic.
- Of all the water on the earth, humans can used only about three tenths of a percent of this water. Such usable water is found in groundwater aquifers, rivers, and freshwater lakes.
- Every 20 seconds, a child dies from a water-related disease.
- In just one day, more than 200 million hours of women’s time is consumed for the most basic of human needs — collecting water for domestic use.
- Beer is about 97% water.
Now stop reading and get out your check book! HERE