demands suggestions over the past few weeks.
As a dad, it is a whole lot of fun to watch her be excited about something in her life. As an adult, those times seem to grow fewer and farther between.
I want to brag about my kid for a few minutes. She has a lot to be proud of. Charlotte is:
- Bi-lingual, speaking Spanish nearly fluently.
- Does well keeping herself entertained in a neighborhood devoid of kids her age.
- She is very analytical, bright and well, quickly sets traps that her parents cannot easily back out of.
- Looks like her mom!
- Likes her purple guitar!
- Has figured out how to get both boys and girls to chase her in just about every social situation.
- Has said some classic things!
- Likes to know things about Jesus.
- Likes goodnight kisses.
I guess my favorite thing is that I can still pick her up and hold her in my arms. It is always a special time for me.
Preanting is sure not for kids. That is why I have dedicated her to God. Whatever life brings, He will never forsake her. He knew knew her before I did!
Charlotte, today is your day! Love you Princess!