Wednesday, February 2, 2011
- Does Jay Leno hate watching David Letterman like I do?
- If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?
- What will actually happen in Egypt?
- How come my favorite bloggers don't write more blogs? Tony C Today, Charlie's Church of Christ and The Church of No People?
- Wonder what Curtis is doing in Heaven?
- Why are the little styrofoam pieces called peanuts?
- God you were amazing on Sunday, can we have more on Friday?
- How come people want to talk about religion, but few really want to do it?
- If Facebook goes out of business, how will we find every one again?
- What happens to dead people's email accounts?
- Will my snow blower last the season?
- Wonder what my CD will actually sound like when it's all finished?
- Why do doctors leave the room when you change?
- Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?