Friday, September 9, 2011

5 1/2 Getting Down

I have some good news today!

Here is where I am heading!
The good news is after prayer at church my viral panel came back negative, completely healed! As I wrote about a few months back, after being called out with a word of knowledge at church: "someone with a weak heart", 3 days later I had a confirmed echo-cardiogram showing my heart was back to normal.

Two healings, two major ones! Wow!

I have found that I have two more health hurdles, and I expect the same from God. One of them is potentially serious, while the other is just a knee injury for which I am getting and MRI for later today.

You can pray for both issues if you like.

The other good news is that I am down 60 pounds from working out, and eating a bit differently. I have 25 to go.

Here are 5 1/2  things I am looking forward too:

1 Buying new shoes that tie, now that i can see my feet.

2 Putting on my old 32x34 black jeans.

3 Not wearing 40x32 pants with elastic waist bands.

4 Putting on a regular length tie that does not miss my belt line by 4 inches.

5 Getting completely off my blood pressure medication! (I am half way there)

5 1/2 Never seeing my weight start with "2"

Tell us about a change in your life that you are happy about?!

2 comments:

Susan Shuford said...

Hooray! Glory to God!

photogr said...

Well it is good to see you getting back your health. Good luck on getting down to a 32 waist goal. I haven't seen that size since College.

I pray all else will work out fine.

Take care.